Monster Hunter: Pangea
Aurumedi Ninja who is searching for her lost love, Sthana.
Languages: Common, Aufme, Hymmnos, Malach, Plumbinne
STR18 DEX16 CON15 INT11 WIS14 CHA15
HP: 29 fort +3, ref +7, will +3
BAB +3, CMB +7, CMD 20
AC 17 (3 armor, 3 dex, 1 dodge) touch 14, flat footed 13
DR2/- (2 armor); Resist Death +4
- Attacks: Short Sword 8 melee (1d6+4 slashing 19-20/x2), Shuriken 7 ranged (1d2+4 piercing 20/x2), Flurry of Stars 5/5/5 ranged (1d2+4/1d2+4/1d2+4 piercing 20/x2)
- Feats: Extra Ki, Point Blank Shot
- Skills: Acrobatics +10, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +10, Intimidate +9, Linguistics +7, Perception +9, Perform (Sing +11), Sense Motive +9, Stealth +10
- Racial: Healing Soul (Su; 2/day – 1d6+2 HP)
- Special: No Trace +1, Poison Use, Sneak Attack +2d6, Uncanny Dodge
- Ninja Tricks: Ki Pool [4+2] – Assault Leader, Flurry of Stars
- Gear: Beast Armor (Incomplete), MW Shortsword, MW Nail Shuriken x10, Silver Shuriken x3, Cold Iron Shuriken x3, Potion Belt (AV Magnus x4, AV Maximus x3, Shadowskin x2, Snuff Soul x1), Prayer Bead x2, Cutter’s Friend (Mild) x3, 3 days rations (emreldi), Engagement Ring, Sthana’s Ring
An Aurumedi from the great desert. She seeks her love, Sthana, who fled for poorly explained reasons. Etsnanina considers the pair of them married, but refuses to go into detail why. Apparently learned Hymmnos from Sthana.
Etsnanina, or Nina for short, is somewhat shy, and cautious by nature. She tends to get embarassed by physical contact, which is unusual for her race. Surprisingly flexible, despite her physical attributes, she can sometimes be caught practicing. She specializes in sneaking and scouting, reflecting her personality.
Like most Emreldi, Nina dislikes vegetables, and has trouble with digesting plant matter in general. Her favorite food is gerdetrough, or meat left in the sun while marinated in honey and garlic. Her alcohol tolerance is slightly higher than normal, though this is most likely due to racial traits. Her favorite color is dark brown.